05 November 2014

MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES SET

Marc Jacobs Fragrances Set. Hey ho to another cute gift set! This time, I have the most adorable fragrance set to share with you. I posted a photo on my Instagram, and it triggered quite a bit of interest, so I decided to do a post as well. This cute little set comes with four 4ml (0.13 oz) fragrances: Daisy Eau so Fresh, Dot, Daisy, and Honey. If you're a fan of the Marc Jacobs fragrances, you will adore this set. Available at Duty Free shops ($55), make sure to take advantage of those sweet little adventures and snap this up!

MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES SET
Marc Jacobs Fragrances
Daisy Eau So Fresh (eau de toilette) - Top notes: natural raspberry, grapefruit, pear. Middle notes: violet, wild rose, apple blossom. Bottom notes: musk, cedarwood, plum. 
Dot (eau de parfum) - Top notes: red berries, dragonfruit, honeysuckle. Middle notes: jasmine, coconut water, orange blossom. Bottom notes: vanilla, driftwood, musk.
Daisy (eau de toilette) - Top notes: violet leaves, wild strawberries. Middle notes: violet petals, jasmine bouquet. Bottom notes: musk, vanilla infusion.
Honey (eau de parfum) - Top notes: pear, juicy mandarin. Middle notes: orange blossom, peach nectar, apricot, honeysuckle. Bottom notes: honey, golden vanilla, smooth woods.

The only down side is that there is no spray in the cap. You'll need to apply this the old fashioned way - with your fingers. OR you can use an atomizer. Easy fix ;) 

Curious about size comparison? I got you right here. 

What do think about this adorable set? I know department stores carry rollerballs and spray tubes as well. :)

Connect with me!

My latest video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1