16 November 2014

MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK IN PLUMFUL

MAC Lustre Lipstick in Plumful. Every day life requires an every day lipstick, and until I'd picked up Plumful, I didn't have one. Now... I'm obsessed. Seriously, I wear this lipstick almost every single day. The MAC Lustre formula is my current favorite, because the color applies softly and smoothly with a glossy finish that isn't sticky or gloopy. My lips look and feel plump, supple and moisturized. What more could you ask for, when you don't want to faff around with your makeup? 

Plumful is a pretty soft plum that leans slightly red, mimicking the natural color of my lips. This is definitely a "my lips but better" shade. The color looks much darker in the tube than how it applies, and that's due to the Lustre finish - soft and sheer. If you haven't swatched Plumful yet, I really recommend you go have a look.

MAC PLUMFUL

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1