02 October 2014

RIMMEL 60 SECONDS MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS | NOTW

Rimmel 60 Seconds Midnight Rendezvous. Purple was never really my color, but lately, I've been gravitating towards more purple and plum tones. Maybe my heart thinks it's autumn. Who am I to tell it that it's going to be summer forever? Midnight Rendezvous is the perfect deep purple shade, and I really, really like it. Really. Plus, it's the Rimmel 60 Seconds formula and brush that I'm in love with. Perfection!

MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS
What's on your nails right now?

Don't forget to enter my 1000 Subscriber Giveaway!

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1