03 October 2014

SEPTEMBER FAVORITES | 2014

September Favorites 2014. Favorites videos are becoming my newest favorite type of videos to make. I actually really like sharing the things I've been loving throughout the month. This month, I have another set of favorite beauty products to share, and I am also including a random favorite as well. 

SEPTEMBER FAVORITES 2014
PRODUCTS MENTIONED
The Body Shop Chamomile Silky Cleansing Oil
GLAMGLOW SuperMud Clearing Treatment
Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Foundation in Buff 4 (C)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Adored
Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit
Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Rebel With Cause
Makeup Revolution Lip Geek Lipstick in Cherry Bomb
Makeup Revolution Lip Geek Lipstick in Totally Not Boring

RANDOM FAVORITES MENTIONED
Teen Wolf 
Photo courtesy of THIS SITE
Personally, I'm a #sterek (Stiles & Derek) fan, but you know, haha. What's a good tv show to watch? I need some new ones!

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1