15 October 2014

FALL FAVORITES TAG

Fall Favorites Tag. Even though I don't get to enjoy the actual seasonal changes, it's nice to be able to take part in someway through fashion and beauty trends. I was tagged by my girl Kallie from But First, Coffee to do this tag, and in turn, I am tagging all of you to do it! It was fun!

FALL FAVORITES
FALL FAVORITES TAG
Favorite fall...1. Face product
2. Cheek product
3. Eye products
4. Lip product
5. Nail color.
6. Candle
7. Trendy fashion item
8. Comfy fashion item
9. Shoe
10. Accessory 
11. Drink & treat
12. Halloween or Thanksgiving?

FALL FAVORITES TRENDS





Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1