26 August 2014

TARTE RAINFOREST AFTER DARK | MAKEUP DEMO

Tarte Rainforest After Dark Makeup Demo. I received so many compliments on my makeup for my review on the Rainforest After Dark palette (thank you!), so I decided to post the GRWM video as well. The makeup look is really easy and utilizes everything in the palette, and the look can be changed up quite easily as well. Hope you enjoy!

GRWM A NIGHT OUT FT. TARTE RAINFOREST AFTER DARK

PRODUCTS USED
Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette Limited Edition
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup (1N2)
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Very Fair
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
theBalm Schwing Liquid Liner in Black
KOKO Lashes in 201
MAC Rebel



Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1