13 August 2014

TARTE RAINFOREST AFTER DARK LIMITED EDITION EYE AND CHEEK PALETTE REVIEW

Tarte Rainforest After Dark Eye & Cheek Palette. Famous for their Amazonian Clay blushes, Tarte is a brand that I've had my eyes on for a while now. A couple of weeks ago, they had their Friends and Family sale, and I can say that I raided the sale section, because the 30% extended into the sale section! Total steal! My order hasn't come in yet, but I do have the Rainforest After Dark Limited Edition Eye and Cheek Palette that I will be sharing with you today. I purchased this palette on Ulta during their latest sale and received 20% off the original $38 price tag. Not bad at all. 

RAINFOREST AFTER DARK
In this palette, there are 6 eyeshadows, a bronzer, a highlighter, and a blush. The eyeshadow shades are:
  • bare to explore (matte pink beige)
  • make a mauve (satin plum mauve)
  • plum away with me (dark plum)
  • up to no gold (shimmery gold)
  • tan-gled up in you (matte light brown)
  • don't run a brown (matte dark brown)
  • park ave princess (matte warm light brown bronzer)
  • champagne (shimmery beige highlighter)
  • unleashed (matte nude rose blush)
The formulation of the powders are soft, smooth, and oh so buttery, especially the blush. The pigmentation is good, but it takes a few swipes for the lighter shades. Overall, I'm really impressed with the quality of everything in this palette. The case is sturdy and really cute while the inside of the palette contains almost everything you'll need for a full face of makeup. It is definitely perfect for traveling as well. For the price of $38 (Sephora, Ulta, Tarte), you get so much bang for your buck, and I really do recommend the Rainforest After Dark, especially if you're looking to try Tarte for the first time. 

Have you tried any Tarte products? Name some of your favorites and recommendations or what's on your wish list!

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1