12 April 2014

ESTEE LAUDER AND CLINIQUE MINI HAUL

Estee Lauder and Clinique Mini Haul. Time for more beauty products! Macy's was having a deal - if you spent $35 on Estee Lauder products, you get a gift bag with goodies for free. Of course, being the huge Estee Lauder fan that I am, I couldn't stop myself.

What I purchased:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer in Very Light 
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Waterproof Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Black Clinique Cheek Pop/Blush Pop in Plum Pop (that's a lot of pop in that name)

Free goodies:
Lilly Pulitzer for Estee Lauder Makeup Bag - cute floral print with gold trim
Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion (sample 1 oz.)
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (sample 0.24 oz)
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Cream (sample 0.5 oz)
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long-lasting Lipstick in Pink Parfait Shimmer (sample)
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black (sample 0.10 oz)
Lilly Pulitzer for Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Palette (sample)

The Lilly Pulitzer makeup bag is super cute, made of floral canvas with gold binding and zipper. The zipper pull is a sturdy pink plastic tag embossed with the Estee Lauder name. I love that it's pink, green, and gold and that it feels sturdy. It'll definitely stay with me for a while. 

Currently, there is a Clinique deal going on at Macy's, and I may or may not have "participated" in that deal also... 

Did you take advantage of the Estee Lauder deals? Would you like me to review anything in particular from this haul? Let me know! :)

Connect with me!

Meet Rikki Poynter - a beautiful woman with a feisty attitude. She loves makeup and is a proud representative of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (HOH) Community. Follow her blog and subscribe to her Youtube Channel for in-depth reviews and tutorials - you'll LOVE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1