08 March 2014

JORDANA TWIST AND SHINE MOISTURIZING BALM STAIN IN TROPICAL FRENZY

Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Tropical Frenzy. Okay first, let me just say that living without internet for 5 days was horrible. But alas, I am back with a fun spring time lip product to share with you! 

The Jordana Balm Stains are super cheap at around $3, and they are so amazing! I saw this at Kmart and the color was quite appealing to me, as you can see it's a super bright pink tube! So I grabbed it, and when I used it - wow! 

The application is smooth, but I do recommend exfoliating your lips first for the best application. The formula is moisturizing and does not dry out my lips at all. Plus, this stuff stays on for at least 4-5 hours with eating and leaves behind a nice stain that is extremely difficult to remove without waterproof makeup remover. Now, that might be a down side for you, but not for me. I am THE laziest lip product re-applicator EVER. I don't reapply, so this is absolutely perfect for me!

So at $3 a pop, you really can't go wrong. Have you tried any Jordana products? 

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1