03 March 2014

DIY EYELASH GROWTH SERUM

DIY Eyelash Growth Serum. Have you ever noticed that some guys (my toddler and husband included) have the most obnoxious eyelashes? Seriously, they aren't even going to use those... can we just switch, guys? 
There are companies out there that produce eyelash growth serums like Revitalash and Lilash, and I'm sure those treatments work, but I don't have the arms and legs necessary to be able to afford those treatments. I know Revitalash costs around $150+ here per tube, which is crazy! So, I figured why not use good ol' research to figure what I need to create my own magical eyelash miracle grow. I started using this tonight, so I'll keep you updated on the progress. Want to join me? Let me know if you try it!

DIY EYELASH GROWTH SERUM

INGREDIENTS*
2 tsp Organic Extra Virgin, Unrefined, Cold-pressed Coconut Oil
1 tsp Jojoba Oil
1 tsp Castor Oil
Container - I cleaned an old mascara tube and wand
Mixing cup/bowl

DIRECTIONS
Place oils into a bowl and mix gently. 
Fill container and seal. 
Replace every week (to be safe).

HOW TO USE
Mix/shake serum gently. Coat lashes and lash line with serum every night before going to bed. Easy!

*You can find these oils at your local health food store or on Amazon. :)

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1