10 February 2014

SHARON | THE BEAUTY BEHIND THE TINY HEART BLOG

If you have yet to meet Sharon, the sweet, petite beauty behind The Tiny Heart, you are missing out. You may have noticed me tweeting about her throughout January, and this post is way overdue. This girl is amazing. Her fashion posts are ridiculously cute, and she knows how to rock her stature (something I can definitely learn from, since we're the same height!). Here she is in a killer red cardigan featured in one of her stunning outfit posts - here.
Sharon, The Tiny Heart
Hi, I'm Sharon from The Tiny Heart! It's a petite fashion blog (I'm just 4'10"). I love showing my readers how to wear all the latest fashion trends for less. I also blog about my life at the Jersey Shore with my hubby and two dogs, Jinx and Oliver.

Now head on over to her blog and say hi! 
post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1