04 January 2014

Milani Baked Powder Blush in Rose D'Oro

Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro is beautiful. At first, I was after Luminoso, and after a long time of waiting for it to be in stock in any store, I caved and bought Rose D'Oro instead. I am really happy I did, because Rose D'Oro has become my favorite blush. Ever. I'm not even kidding. This blush is absolutely gorgeous. It's pigmented, provides a beautiful luminous rosy peach flush, and using a separate highlighter is optional because of the lovely gold shimmer running through it. 
The packaging is a nice gold plastic case with a clear top, making it easy to see which shade is which. It's not the most luxurious type of packaging, but then again this is a drugstore type of product. You can find it at your local drugstore or online for around $7.49 depending on the current sales. 
When you open the top half, you get 3.5 grams of this beautiful rosy peach blush, and then under that, there is a small round mirror and a blush, neither of which I have ever used. The mirror mine came with was detached when I first opened it up, but I just stuck it back on. I don't use the brush, because it feels a bit scratchy, and I already have a favorite blush brush (Real Techniques Blush Brush).
Rose D'Oro swatches much lighter and more peach than it looks in the pan. I believe this is due to the gold and rose shades mixing together, creating a beautiful rosy peach, luminous glow. I finally have Luminoso as well, and I am so excited to try it out!

Do you have any Milani Baked Blushes? Which ones do you have or want to try? 

post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1