07 September 2013

NOTW: Strawberry Melon

I'm slowly getting back into the flow of blogging again, and I'm quite happy to be back. It's been an extremely long and stressful week, but my interview went well yesterday, so I'm hoping for good things. In either case, if I didn't make it through, then I've learned some new things to take with me to my next interview or two.

I'll share it with you. Be yourself. No matter what. Your personality will come out and shine through no matter how hard you try to hide it. They'll find a way to get it out of you. ;).

Essie Mint Candy Apple ($8.00) has been on my mind through all of August, so I decided to do a sweet little mani using my favorite minty green. I paired it with Wet n Wild Tickled Pink ($0.99), which is a pretty pastel pink, and I'm calling this look:

Strawberry Melon


For my base coat, I used OPI Natural Nail Base Coat ($8.00). I like this base coat, because it dries really quickly, and it isn't sticky. Seche Vite ($5.99) is my holy grail top coat. I won't use anything else. Even if I have to order this online every single time. I have NO patience at all when it comes to waiting for nail polish to dry. There are things I have to do, and of course, I choose to do those things after a manicure, haha! Seche Vite dries really fast, glossy, and makes my nail polish last the whole week with only a bit of tip wear.



I know it's the autumn and winter season now, but where I live, it's summer year round, so I can rock these colors whenever I please ;). Either way, I think brights during the colder seasons are a great pick-me-up. I'll try to throw in some darker, more moody shades now and then, though. :)

Do you like this color combo? What's on your nails right now? 


Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1