07 August 2013

Neutral Pin Up Makeup

How many of you have Youtube channels? Is it something you think you'd ever do? Do you want to start a channel? I'm just asking, because I've been on the fence lately on whether I want to continue or just focus on my blog, since it's been doing really well lately. I don't know. If you've seen my Youtube channel and videos, I'd love some suggestions.

Anyway, here's a look I did for this week. It's simple and very wearable, but I must admit I did have trouble with the eyeliner. I don't do winged liner often, because if you've been around a while, you'll know that I'm blind in my left eye. So when I'm doing anything that involves partially covering my right eye, I can't see, lol. Therefore, my right eye usually looks funky, but whatever haha! 

Neutral Pin Up Makeup



I'm really loving the natural eye look. I know the liner isn't natural, but I love the eyeshadow combo. It's probably something I'd wear often :).

What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts! What's your go to makeup look? 

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1