12 August 2013

Back to School Makeup | Autumn Edition

Happy Monday! It's time for going back to school and for the leaves to start falling out of the trees. I won't be going back to school, but I am getting back into the real world with hopefully a job by the end of this week. Cross your fingers for me, please :).

I came up with an easy makeup look that starts with a fresh face, some good 'ol SPF (the sun is still out there), and warm autumn shades. Topping it off with a soft pink lip for a kissable pucker, you have a versatile back to school/back to work look that is perfect for everyday.




What is your favorite autumn look? What do you think of mine? 

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1