12 June 2013

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

Sins are not really what I like to think about when it comes to my lovely beauty products, but this seemed like a fun tag, so I shall do it! I was tagged by the lovely Belle at Mascara and Maltesers, and you can view here post here.

Rules of the tag:
1. Follow and link up the person who tagged you.
2. Answer the questions on Greed, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Lust, and Envy.
3. Tag a many people as you wish, and be sure to let them know.
4. Let the person who tagged you know by linking up in the comments.

Let's do this!

Greed. What is your most expensive beauty item?
I don't usually spend too much on a single product, so I had to think about this a little bit. I would have to say my Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV is my most expensive beauty item. It cost $64.00 when I purchased it, and I absolutely do not regret it. I think it's a beautiful palette and comes with a bunch of other UD products both sample size and full size. I just love it.

Wrath. Which item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I love/hate lipsticks. I love them, because they look so pretty in the tube and on the lips. BUT I hate them, because they have to be reapplied or touched up throughout the day. That's all, lol.

Gluttony. What brand makes up the most of your collection?
Urban Decay is my all time favorite brand for makeup. I just love their quality and the selection is crazy. I always go to them for eyeshadows, and I'm currently loving the Naked Skin foundation.

Sloth. Which product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
I hardly ever apply bronzer. I don't know how to do it properly, or I'm not sure what looks good on me. Those are my two excuses haha.

Pride. Which product gives you the most confidence?
I'd have to say foundation gives me the most confidence, because I'm not happy with my skin at all. I've got so many scars, spots, and freckles that I hate. So I like to semi- erase all that with foundation. It's almost like I have a clean slate to start over with. Some days, I'm ok with my face though, and those are nice days.

Lust. Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment. I want it so bad. It costs around $50-64 depending on the retailer, but that's a pretty steep price to pay for a face mask. I think it'll be worth it though. I really want it. If you haven't heard of it, go here.
Photo courtesy of the GlamGlow website

Envy. Which makeup product/look is great on others but not yourself?
Strong, defined eyebrows. I hardly ever do my eyebrows. I make weak attempts at it, but I never really have full on brows. I'm kind of terrified of having my face stick out that much. I want to try it though - I really do. I always watch tutorials and read posts about how to get a natural look, but I haven't done it yet. One day I will, and the blog world will know. ;)
Found this on Pinterest here

Well, that was fun! It was! I urge you to give this tag a try. If you do, link me up!

Lovelies that I tag:


Hope you all enjoyed reading this post. If you've done this tag, leave your links below and I'll check it out :)

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1