02 June 2013

Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil

Hi!
If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you probably know that I recently had a really dramatic hair cut. One day, I just got sick of my hair...well, I've been sick of it for a while. There were so many tangles and so much falling out, that I just got so fed up, I went to the salon and had my stylist chop off about 9 inches. That's kind of a lot of hair to let go of, but when it was over, I was SO happy! I was so relieved, and I just thought "how the heck could I have lived with that hair for that long????"

Long story short, I'd been growing my hair since 2008, and I thought I wanted long hair. Then I got a perm in 2011 that was terrible. My hair developed these tangles at the bottom that would just occur in the same place every single day.... But I kept my hair that length, because I was into long hair and whatever, until recently - now it's gone!

(excuse my horrid appearance lol)
ANYWAY, the point of this post is to talk about Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil! That's this little beauty right here:
(sorry about the black frame..not sure why that's there)
Why I like this oil:
1. When applied to damp hair, my hair dries to a soft, silky, and super straight, wonderful texture. No tangles in sight. Now, my hair is naturally straight - so maybe that's why it dries straight???
2. I apply this to dry hair too, and it does the same thing.
3. It lasts forever. You only need a little pea sized amount, and it saved me from the tangle monsters!
4. Smells good!

So those are the main reasons why I really like this oil for my hair, and I honestly see no need in trying anything else. I love it. Love it. Love it.

Have you tried this or any other Moroccan Oil products?


Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1