I'm so excited to share with you the first swap I have ever participated in. Ever. It's called the Summer Lovin' Swap, and it was hosted ever so kindly by Heather from Cupcakes to Polka Dots, Angie from Hairspray and High Heels, and Brooklyn from This Little Blonde.
The rules were pretty simple: (short version)
1. Sign up
2. Get partnered up
3. Share your summer faves with a limit of $20 and mail it out
4. Blog about it!
I was partnered up with the lovely Jasmine from Green Eyed Monster. If you aren't following her, check her out, because she has some really great skincare tips, book reviews, and lots of red lipstick swatches ;)
Here is what she sent me!
1. Nail Bliss Bling Nail Appliques
2. Que Bella Aromatherapy Lavender Mask
3. Hot pink loofah!
4. Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
5. Ulta Eyeshadow in Green Machine (a beautiful emerald green)
6. Palladio MaXXLash in Black
7. Ulta Boho Chic Nail Lacquer Collection (Turn the Other Chic, Folk in the Road, Indie Vibe, and Summer Love)
8. Essence Colour & Go Polish in Ultimate Pink
Thank you again, Jasmine!!! <3
Have you ever participated in swaps? Would you? Would you go international? I definitely would love some Sleek products heehee!
Like what you see? Follow me :)