16 June 2013

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

I don't know what it is about my lips, but they tend to always be dry and flake really easily. I hate the feeling of dry lips, and because of this, I tend to be a bit addicted to lip balms. I have one on my desk right next to my laptop, and one in my handbag so that I'm never without a lip balm. Both of these are the EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balms.

I've been using these religiously for several months, and I reapply every time my lips start to feel a bit dry. In essence, I apply it approximately 6 - 10 times a day. It feels like 100 to be honest, lol.

I think it's about time to do a proper review on them, yeah?

L-R: Strawberry Sorbet, Passionfruit 

Strawberry Sorbet sits on my desk, and Passionfruit travels in my bag. I used to have the Sweet Mint, but I didn't like it at all and lost it. We don't have these available locally, so I had to order these from online. I can just get any lip balm here.

About the product:
If you don't know of EOS or haven't tried them out, they are a lip balm that is mostly organic and completely natural and paraben and petrolatum free. They're packed with nourishing oils and antioxidants to keep your lips soft, smooth, and moisturized. Also, there are several yummy flavors.
You can get them at your local drugstore if you're in the US. I'm not quite sure where you can get it if you're not in the US. Amazon has some good deals on them, I believe.

L-R: Strawberry Sorbet, Passionfruit

To be quite honest, I don't really like this lip balm. I'm continuing to use them, because they're here, and I wanted to finish them up before getting another lip balm. My next one will be Burt's Bees for sure. They never let me down.

Why I don't like it:
The formula just sits on my lips, and I don't feel the moisturizing effects. When I'm not using it, my lips still feel dry. It's kind of like the product only "moisturizes" as it sits on the lips and doesn't really sink in. I don't like that. Some may enjoy that feeling, but I don't prefer it. I like my lips to be soft even without the lip balm - I don't want my lips to be dependent on it, if that makes sense (even though they probably are already).

Have you tried EOS? What are your thoughts on them?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1