17 June 2013

CoverGirl Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm

More lip products! I can honestly say, I've never been so addicted to lip products in my life. I used to live off of Chap Stick, and I was perfectly content with that. Even when I'd do a full face of makeup, I'd put on some Chap Stick as my "lip product". But now, I have quite a little collection of lip products to last me a long time - and I'm trying to force myself to use them instead of just looking at them, because they do expire, *sadness.

Today, I'm going to share with you the CoverGirl Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm (not sure why lipperfection is one word though).

L-R: 225 Blush Twist, 250 Scarlet Twist, 210 Rose Twist

They are a combination of a lip balm, a lip gloss and a lip stick in a chubby pencil form. When I first tested it out, I couldn't help but notice the smell. They smell of old-school type lipsticks, which isn't too bad since it is a lipstick. I just would've preferred a more appealing scent rather than the waxy, musty odor that it gives off.

L-R: 225 Blush Twist, 250 Scarlet Twist, 210 Rose Twist

As for the formulation, it glides on smoothly with a glossy finish, and lasts a couple of hours without eating. It's not drying, and I think that's due to the shea and mango butters infused into the formula, which is really nice. I keep 225 Blush Twist in my handbag for when I'm on the go.

L-R: 225 Blush Twist, 250 Scarlet Twist, 210 Rose Twist

There are 16 different shades (neutrals, pinks, reds) in the range, and my Kmart only sells maybe 5 different shades, which is a bummer. However, they can be purchased at your local drugstore or on Amazon here or the CoverGirl website here. CoverGirl goes on sale a lot, so I advise you to look out for those sales the get the best deals ;). I was able to get mine for around US$5.00 each.

Have you tried these or any other type of balms, ie Clinique Chubby Stick or Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain? What are you thoughts on them?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1