21 May 2013

Just Say Yes. Inspired by Zoella

Hi!
I recently uploaded a video on my YT channel about how I live and deal with my anxiety. Everyone gets anxious and anxiety can be healthy. Excessive anxiety, however, can keep someone from living their life to its full potential. That's me. How many of you are out there? I've seen a pattern of those of us who find it much easier to express ourselves through the internet are the ones who tend to suffer with anxieties. It's not a fact or 100% or anything. It's just something that I've noticed in my time blogging for the past year or so.

I know I'm not alone, because I like to read up on anxiety, and I've come across a few videos about people talking about their anxiety, how it's affected them, and how they're trying to overcome it.

These people are so inspiring, and I do want to name one person in particular.
#1 is Zoe from Zoella. She's the reason I was able to sum up the guts to start my Youtube channel. Her new motto "Just say yes" is something that really hits us with anxiety. We're so used to saying no, staying in our comfort zones, not really living. If we said YES more, we'd be able to experience more things and appreciate our lives and the beauty of it that much more.
I made this bracelet to remind me of Zoe's message and her determination. I want the same for myself.


So, I want to share with you, my video. If I can reach out to just one person, that would mean everything to me. 

Please let me know what you think. And if you need someone, my heart goes out to you - feel free to message me :)

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1