02 May 2015

TOO FACED MELTED LIPSTICK IN MELTED BERRY | REVIEW & SWATCHES

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Berry. What is with these long names for liquid lipsticks? A mouthful fo' sho! Anyway, I'm really late to the ball game since these lipsticks have been out for ages. I have a couple of the LA Girl Liquid Lip Paints, and I'm interested to see how they compare. For now, though, I'm talking about Melted Berry.
Melted Berry is a beautiful berry tone that works really well with my complexion - I have warm yellow undertones. The formula is less goopy than I had imagined, as I expected to have a little fight with it during application. However, application was really easy and mess free. I didn't get it all over my face, and the pigmentation was impressive. Love at first sight, you could say. 

Packaging is a cute little tube with a sponge tip applicator at the end. It isn't the most hygienic type of applicator, but what lipstick is hygienic anyway? Am I right? I quite like the little sponge at the end, and I think it makes for better application than the doe foot applicators, at least, I like it better.

The price... the downfall. At $21 a pop wherever they sell Too Faced products (Sephora, Ulta, Macy's etc.), you could easily break the bank if you become addicted to these things (Right, Hope?). You made me want them! Lol! I only picked up one, but lo and behold, I like it, so I may end up grabbing a few more shades.

Have you picked up any of the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks? Which shades are you loving?

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1