24 October 2014

URBAN DECAY FULL FRONTAL LIPSTICK STASH

Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash. The holiday season brings out beauty gift sets like no other, and Urban Decay is really playing it up with this set of 6 Mini Revolution Lipsticks. Perfect for any lip product addict like myself, this set offers a range of shades from neutral to deep red. Encased in UD's statement gunmetal gray and vivid purple tubes, these lipsticks add a nice rocker chic and edgy vibe to any collection. The formulation of these lipsticks are creamy and smooth with excellent pigmentation. Don't let the mini size fool you. These little beauties pack a punch!

URBAN DECAY FULL FRONTAL LIPSTICK STASH
Ladyflower - Bright rose pink
Crush - Hot pink
Illicit - Sheer baby pink
Gash - Deep red with slight red shimmer 
Liar - Pinky nude brown
F-Bomb - Classic red

The Full Frontal Lipstick Stash Set also includes a full-size 24/7 Lip Pencil in Ozone which is transparent and perfect for use with all lip colors. 

Personally, I love all of the shades, but the way Crush looks in the tube is insane! A gorgeous rose with a golden sunset shine is how I would describe it. Stunning! You can pick up this set ($39) for a limited time online at stores like at Nordstrom, Sephora, Ulta, Urban Decay.

Will you be picking up any makeup sets this holiday season? Happy shopping!

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video? I made some bath bombs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1