21 September 2014

FORGIVENESS IS HARD | SUNDAY SIT DOWN

Forgiveness doesn't come easily to most people, especially me. I've always had a hard time forgiving people and trusting them again, and even if I do end up finding a way to forgive them, the trust is gone forever. In my years, I have had to deal with terrible people and horrific situations. It's not really in me to forgive. I've been hurt too many times, betrayed too many times, and I just can't bring myself to trust people, most especially after they've gone and thrown that trust out the window before. Sorry. I'm not a fool.
I should probably forgive them all anyway. Not for them (hell no), but for myself, my peace of mind, and my sanity. You see, if I were to forgive them, I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. I would be able to move on with my life and live the happy, stress free life that I want to live. Forgiveness is the key. Just let it go. If you believe in karma, then you'll believe that they will get theirs someday. So just forgive them. You don't have to ever trust them again, but just forgive them and put it out of your mind. Anything they've lost is their own problem now. 

I'm working on it. What about you? Do you forgive easily? Or ever?

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1