04 September 2014

AUGUST FAVORITES 2014 | A BEAUTY MOMENT

August Favorites 2014. It's that time again where we all share the things we've been loving lately. I love favorites videos, because a lot of the products that I hear other people raving about usually make it to my next shopping list. I love it. Do you love favorites videos and posts too? What have you been loving lately?
AUGUST FAVORITES 

PRODUCTS MENTIONED
MAC Cleanse Off Oil
Michael Todd True Organics Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
Tarte Rainforest After Dark Eye and Cheek Palette
Lorac Pro Palette 2
MAC Rebel
Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Breakfast in Bed and Mintilicious
Ryan Gosling Journal
Sleep Pillow App
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sleep-pillow-sounds-white/id410351918?mt=8

PEOPLE MENTIONED

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1