05 August 2014

TUESDAY PRETTIES LINK UP WITH GLOSSY BLONDE

Tuesday Pretties Linkup. I haven't done a link up in a really long time, so I'm excited for this week's link up with Niki, from Glossy Blonde! Want to share your latest posts? Add your links below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to Tuesday Pretties with Glossy Blonde!
Tuesday Pretties is a weekly link up where you can link up your Tuesday blog post containing pretty fashion, beauty, DIY, home design... really anything pretty!!

Requirements

1. Follow your host and co-host! HOST: Niki @ Glossy Blonde CO-HOST: Ash @ A Beauty Moment
2. Link up your pretties! (Be sure to link up to an actual post, not your blog's main page.)
3. Grab a button or link back! This helps others find the linkup, and the more linking up, the more new blog friends we can make!
4. Visit a few of the entries! It's a great chance for you to get to know other bloggers!
5. Spread the word via social media if you'd like! The more the merrier! Be sure to tag me (@nikmariec) and use the hashtag #TuesdayPretties!
Glossy Blonde

Interested in co-hosting? Shoot me an email at niki@glossyblonde.com for more info!


Connect with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1