04 August 2014

FINDING INSPIRATION | SUNDAY SIT DOWN

Finding Inspiration. I don't know if it's the summer season or what, but I just haven't been feeling inspired to do much blogging or making videos lately. I still post as often as I can, but I feel like there's something missing. I honestly don't feel like I'm doing very well, especially on my YT channel, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears :). For now, I thought I'd share with you all how I find inspiration when I need a pick me up. 

The News.
I hate reading the news these days, as there is always something that makes me sad or angry. I haven't seen very many good things, other than tabloid posts that are just ridiculous, so I take these worldly updates as a cue to reflect on my life and the good things that I am blessed with. There's always going to be something negative, but it's best not to focus on those, especially if we can do nothing to change them. However, if we can make a change, I say go for it, no matter how scary or hard we think it might be. For sure, it'll be worth it. 

I am obsessed with Pinterest. I have it on my phone and my iPad as well as my laptop, and I am always on it. I frequently browse Hair and Makeup, DIY, Home Decor, Women's Fashion, and Food and Drink. When I'm looking for inspiration, I like to scroll through the pins and see what catches my eye. I don't necessarily copy something straight up, because I always like to find a way to make things my own. The challenge is great, and I love it. 

Other People.
I find inspiration by interacting with my fellow blogging community. You all are such a wonderful bunch, inspiring me every single day. We all have struggles and goals, dreams and challenges, and we share these all through blogging and social media. I've come across one campaign in particular, and it's called the #RealSkinRevolution. This campaign is spearheaded by Melanie Murphy, who is a total sweetheart. The purpose of this revolution is to inspire people to be confident in their skin as they are and as they want to be - whether they have a full face of makeup on or not. I'm excited to see where this campaign goes, and be sure to follow and use the #RealSkinRevolution to share and connect!

Where do you find your inspiration? Do you have any suggestions for me? :)

Connect with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1