13 August 2014

COVERGIRL OUTLAST STAY BRILLIANT GLOSSTINIS IN BAHAMA MAMA | NOTW

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis in Bahama Mama. These little nail polishes are some of the cutest drugstore polishes around. They come in tiny rounded square bottles, and they might just make you squeal a little bit. I saw these several months ago and grabbed a few shades. For little suckers, they are priced at $2.99 ($4.99 where I live), which is more than my favorite Sinful Colors, but they're cute, so whatever. 

BAHAMA MAMA
Bahama Mama is a creamy pale orange, reminiscent of creamsicle bars (yum) with shimmers throughout. The formula is smooth and creamy, and takes 3 coats to achieve an opaque finish. It does take a while to dry, so you'll need a bit of patience and a distraction that doesn't include your hands. 

Have you tried CoverGirl polishes? What's your favorite shade at the moment? 

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video? It's a DIY for my UPDATED LASH GROWTH SERUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1