28 April 2014

MILANI COLOR STATEMENT LIPSTICK IN PLUMROSE

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Plumrose. Yes, that is one word. I had to do a double take when I saw it, but whatever tickles their pickle. I've been loving Milani lately, and not only do many of their products get excellent reviews, their prices are so affordable! I picked up this lipstick for $4.99 at Kmart. 4-freaking-99. I also did a double take when I saw the price, took it to the price scanner and jumped for joy when indeed the price was correct at under $5. We don't pay additional taxes here, so what you see is what you get. Yay! 

This gorgeous lipstick is encased in a plastic gold rounded rectangular tube with the color displayed on the bottom, so you can easily see which shade is which given you store your lipsticks upside down. Also on the bottom is the name of the shade. You could also just pop open the tube to take a peek, but ain't nobody got time for that! Yes, I did. 

Formula-wise, this lipsticks is impressive. Application was smooth and lasting power was normal at 3-4 hours without eating, and since the shade is a bit darker, it left a nice soft stain behind. It does fade outwards, so you will end up with a lip liner look at the end of the day until that fades away too. So, reapplication is recommended whenever you see fit.

As for the color, I'm in love! It's rosy and plummy at the same time and looks so chic. This is my slow journey towards more plum tones (as many of you have recommended to me), and I did pick up a slightly darker (okay a lot darker) shade, so I'll share that with you soon!

What do you think? Have you tried any Milani Lipsticks? You really should!

Connect with me!

Meet Rikki Poynter - a beautiful woman with a feisty attitude. She loves makeup and is a proud representative of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (HOH) Community. Follow her blog and subscribe to her Youtube Channel for in-depth reviews and tutorials - you'll LOVE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1