24 March 2014

SPRING BEAUTY WISH LIST

There are so many beauty products on my wish list lately, and the spring shades are so addicting! I love pastels, pinks, florals, anything fresh and pretty. Naturally, I'd have a few pretty lipsticks on this list. Let me walk you through it!

SPRING BEAUTY WISH LIST #2



First, the Shiseido "Perfect Foundation" Brush ($30). Can you see how jam-packed those bristles are? I can only imagine the kind of blendability and coverage this brush provides. This brush could probably eat my Sigma F80!

The Lancome Rouge in Love French Ballerine Lipstick in Rosemantic ($29) is such a pretty coral pink shade. I don't have a lipstick that looks like this one, so it would be a perfect addition to my collection. And the packaging! I love it!

Bobbi Brown Uber Pinks Lip Color in Pink Kiss ($25) is a perfect pink nude shade, especially for spring!

Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Color in Palpitante ($35). I don't really have a good explanation for wanting this other than I love the color and it's CHANEL. Good enough for me!

Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof Mascara in Black ($30). I've heard good things about this mascara, and since I'm still searching for a holy grail high end mascara, I want to give this one a try.

The Essie Spring 2014 Collection ($8.50 each) is gorgeous! I don't have all the shades here, but I want them all!

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in Shade 01 ($48) is something I heard about from Amelia Liana Beauty. She raves about this stuff, and I've been wanting to try it since. The price is scary, but it should last at least a year if not more. I'm good with that. Since it's supposed to be magic in a tin, I want to find out.

So there are some products I'm currently lusting after. Of course this will change as soon as the I see the next pretty thing, but that's just how we do.

Have you tried any of these products? Want to? 

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1