20 January 2014

COVERGIRL TRUBLEND FOUNDATION

CoverGirl TruBlend Foundation had a makeover, so the old bottles went on sale here, and I decided to pick up a bottle and try it out. Finding a shade that matches me in a drugstore is almost impossible. I kind of hate that we can't pop the bottles open (usually) and test out the shades. Almost always do I pick a shade that's too light or too dark. This time, I went too dark and got the shade 420, Creamy Natural, lol. 
But still, I must give a proper review for this foundation so here it goes.
Formula-wise, TruBlend is so smooth and creamy with a dewy finish. It applies like a dream and sits prettily on my face until I wash it off. Again, I always set with powder, because of the humid climate I live in. I think this foundation would be great for dry skin or combination skin. If you have oily skin like I do, you'll want to set with a powder to take away some of the dewiness. You can get it for around $8.00 or less at your local drugstore.
I'd definitely consider repurchasing this in my proper shade, if only I could figure out which one that was. For now, I'll wear it, just because I really love the formula. I'll be a bit brown for this formula... yeah I would. Kidding. I'll adjust the shade with a lighter concealer or something. I'll make it work. 

Have you tried this foundation before? What drugstore foundation are you currently loving? 
post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1