30 December 2013

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS 2014

I'm terrible at New Year's resolutions. I keep making them, but nothing will ever change unless I change my way of thinking. So that's my resolution. Change my way of thinking. 
It's not going to be easy, and it would probably be much easier to commit to a gym membership (blech, I hate the gym). However, I think that in order to become a healthy human being, our minds must be filled with positivity, and that's exactly what I need. This year has been a huge roller coaster, and sometimes I wish I had another life, any other life seems easier to live than this one that's laid out before me. It's easy to get lost in the negativity, but extremely hard to dig myself out of it. Depression kicks my butt sometimes, since I've been struggling with it for 17 years, but I won't let it get me down. I know that I can do this. And so can you.

I know a lot of you bloggers out there suffer with some form of depression or extreme anxiety, and even though most of you wouldn't say anything publicly, just know that it's okay. We all have our demons, and as long as we have a healthy outlet, we can fight it. We can do this.

My healthy outlets include blogging, playing with makeup, watching unhealthy amounts of Netflix, drowning my ears in music (Currently addicted to Anthem Lights! They're soooo good!), and just doing some quick work outs (10 minutes) to nix the bad feelings. 

Here's some Anthem Lights for your soul.

Best of 2013 Pop Mash-up by Anthem Lights

So here's to 2014. Bring it. I'm ready.

What are some of your resolutions for 2014? I'd love to know! Happy New Year, everyone! <3
post signature
Email AshFollow on TwitterFollow on InstagramFollow on PinterestFollow on BloglovinFollow on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1