08 November 2013

Gift Ideas and Stocking Stuffers | Nails Edition

The holiday season is in full swing, even though Thanksgiving is right around the corner. The sales are popping up all over the place, and if you aren't in the loop on what sales are going on, may I recommend you follow Ashley on Instagram. She posts up a ton of sale notices, and is extremely dangerous to your bank account. However, there are some amazing deals to be found!

Today's post is all about the nail polish sets that I think are amazing for gifts or stocking stuffers for your favorite nail polish lover! I found these all at Nordstrom, and since I love that store (because they ship to Guam!), I'm featuring them today. They also have free shipping and returns!

They are beautiful sets that range from $20-$78, and for a Christmas gift to someone special, that's a pretty good deal! Keep in mind, these are fashion/mini bottles, not full size nail polishes. To be honest, I much prefer mini bottles, because who has ever finished a nail polish??? Haha! Anyway, I hope you enjoy!


Which one is your favorite? Do you think you'll be picking up a gift set for someone this holiday season? 

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1