03 October 2013

October Challenge | Bath Products

This month, I'm going to try to do something different. I can never complete these photo challenges, so maybe I can complete them in blogging form. I've taken the October challenge from Super Gorgeous, and I'm going to use the topics as inspirations for blog posts. If you'd like to join me, I would love that!


Bath Products

Since we don't have a bathtub or hot water, I don't take baths. I do enjoy nice cool showers to wash the world away and start anew. To start off, I use a body scrub, depending on my mood, I may just make one out of olive and coconut oils with some brown sugar and coffee grounds mixed in. After a good scrub down, I proceed with the rest of my routine. I present to you my Bath Product Look Book!



What do you like to do for your bath routine?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1