05 July 2013

Organic Emerald Amber

Fashion posts are back! I was thinking of whether or not I should bring back these outfit inspiration posts, and then I received this e-mail from a jewelry company named HENRYKA. Have you heard of them? I think I saw someone do a post about their jewelry before, but I don't recall who it was. If it was you, let me know! They specialize in amber and silver jewelry. Anyway, they e-mailed me to notify me about a fashion blogger competition they are hosting. Of course, I had to join in on the fun, because I like these kinds of things.
The prizes? 1st Place is £100, 2nd Place is £150, and 3rd Place is £30, in gift cards, to spend on their website here.
How do you enter? Well, it's simple. The official rules are stated here, and all you have to do is create a blog post about your favorite jewelry piece from their website. Then you tweet them your link @HenrykaAmber and use the #fbloggers hashtag. That's all!

I thought this was a great way to re-introduce my outfit inspirations! Here is what I came up with.


My favorite piece from HENRYKA's collection would have to be the Multi-Colored Amber and Silver Leaf Bangle. It's absolutely stunning, and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! I really like how the gems are placed between leaves, like peas in a pod, and also how there are three different sizes of the stones, gradually getting larger or smaller, depending on how you look at it. The silver bangle is a nice background to the gems, and ensures that the focus is on the gems and the leaves centered on the bangle.

I think it's gorgeous, and no one is paying me to say that. I really did enjoy creating this outfit based on the bracelet, keeping the organic theme with a background of black pieces to complete the look.

What do you think of this outfit? Will you be entering the competition with me? I hope you do ;).

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1