03 June 2013

The $20 Makeup Challenge

Hi!
The $20 Makeup Challenge... sounds so easy, but it's not! Lol! I had such a hard time finding "cheap" products that I actually wanted to buy. I took this challenge pretty seriously. I didn't want to just buy anything that fit the budget - I wanted some good quality products too, so it took me a good hour browsing around the small makeup section at Kmart (because that's the only place to really get drugstore products around here). I was getting pretty stressed out, so maybe I took it just a little too seriously haha.

In the end, I was able to find products I was happy with, and I also decided to use something from my collection to save a bit of money. I did include the price of that product as well.

Here's the video if you want to check it out.
(Please like and subscribe for more videos:))

The products that I bought.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Very Fair/Light ($6.49)
ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder in Apricot Beige ($1.20)
ELF Brightening Eye Color in Punk Funk ($0.99)
ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black ($0.99)
L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara ($6.99)
Wet 'n Wild MegaLast Lipcolor in Mauve Outta Here ($2.69)
Total Cost: $19.35

Have you tried this challenge or something similar? What are some of your favorite affordable beauty products?


Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1