25 June 2013

ABM Blog Designs

Hellooo lovelies!
I have some very exciting news to announce today! As of 30 seconds of writing this sentence, I have just opened up my blog design shop on Etsy! I've been working my back off all week. Really. My back is killing me! I've been designing all week, and I was scared to finally push the button and open up the shop, but there it is. It's out there, and there's no turning back.

It's simple enough, and I'm learning as I go. I'm finally appreciating all the hard work that people put into blog designs. Tough stuff. I think my favorite part is designing the headers.

If you fancy a look, check out my shop. Just click the banner up there ^^^ :).
Give me some feedback. I would love some!

If you're wondering why I don't have one of my own designs up on my own blog, it's because I recently won a blog design, and that's almost done. I figured I'd use that one for a while, then trade it out for my own. Until then, I can work on a really killer design for myself. Hehehe.

Thanks for reading this! What do you think about all this?

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1