09 January 2017

I'VE MOVED!!! COME WITH ME TO THE CRIMSON CARDIGAN

Hello, lovely friends!
It's been such a long time since we've gotten together on here, and I am sorry about that. Life got in the way these past couple of years, and I wasn't able to keep up with this blog and everything else. I've missed you all so much, and I want to say that I'm coming back full time and in full force.

We've moved to a new location - Enjoying Simple!

I've been working on this launch for weeks, and I am so excited to finally be able to get back to doing what I love - interacting with all of you! Please come join me and help me spread the news and share the love!

All my best, 
Ashlynn 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1