05 March 2016

SINFUL COLORS BLACK ON BLACK | ESSIE SUMMIT OF STYLE

It's been a long time since I've sat down to write a blog post, but for those of you who are still here, thank you. I've missed you! For my new friends, welcome! I've thought a lot about whether or not I'm going to continue blogging, because time and energy isn't really something I have much of lately. I think for now, I'll stick with it, but I'm going to be doing microblogging instead. I'll post a picture or two and share a few bits about it. Nothing too lengthy or extensive. Straight and to the point - like life lately.

I've been loving black nails with gold accents - my current favorite combination is Sinful Colors Black on Black and Essie Summit of Style. Absolute perfection.



Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video? I share some favorites and a quick update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1