10 September 2015

PHILOSOPHY LOVESWEPT EAU DE TOILETTE

Philosophy Loveswept Eau De Toilette is a soft, romantic fragrance that combines florals with warm musky notes. Loveswept is perfect for the spring and summer seasons yet works well carrying into autumn. While I'm partial to light, fruity, and fresh scents, Loveswept, which is a little heavier than I'm used to, has captured my heart. A full sized bottle (4 oz) will set you back $66, so I went for the sampler bottle (.05 oz), and I'm quite satisfied. I get to try it out without the commitment, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to take the plunge and buy the full size when I finish the sampler. 

PHILOSOPHY LOVESWEPT
Notes: Bergamot, Blue Violet, Lotus Blossom, Pink Jasmine, Purple Passion Fruit, Skin Musk, Creamy Amber, and White Cedarwood.

Have you had a whiff of Loveswept? What scents are you loving this season? 

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video? Talking August 2015 Favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1