28 April 2015

CLINIQUE POP LIP COLOUR + PRIMER | PUNCH POP, CHERRY POP, WOW POP

Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer. A few weeks ago, I saw these cute little lipstick tubes popping up on my Twitter, Instagram, and Blogger feeds, and I was instantly intrigued. First, they are freaking adorable! Also, they were from Clinique, a brand that I have loved since I first started washing my face with proper face soap back in middle school. I love their Cheek Pop Blushes, so naturally, I needed these Pop Lip Colours too, of course. 
There are 16 shades in the range, and whether you like a soft, neutral nude or a deep berry, there's a shade for you. With a built in primer, these little tubes offer great pigmentation, providing full color in just one swipe (see photo below). The formula is moisturizing with a glossy finish that isn't sticky or slippy, but will move around more than matte or satin finishes. 
I picked up three shades, Punch Pop, Cherry Pop, and Wow Pop, and I'm quite pleased with them. They are of course, my favorite shades to wear, and for sure, I'll be picking up a few more shades to add to my collection. At $18 each, they are more on the pricey side of lipsticks, but I think my love for them eases that pain a little. Must. Get. More.

Have you tried any of Clinique's new spring/summer offerings? They have more Cheek Pop Blush shades available too! 

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1