23 February 2015

DIY ROSE GOLD 3D PRINT

DIY Rose Gold 3D Print. In an effort to beautify my little abode, I took to the craft store to buy some things that could instantly add a little spice to my room. Being addicted to Pinterest lately (follow me here), I wanted to tackle a super easy custom DIY project to make my room more of... well, mine. 

Ikea had some ridiculously cheap white frames (cardboard type) for $2, so I picked up 3 of them. I also hit up the local craft stores to pick up some crafty things (duh). I purchased some goodies from Martha Stewart like Glitter (Smoky Quartz) and Multi-Surface Acrylic Metallic Paint (Rose Gold). I also picked up some wooden phrases (like these), but you could do individual letters or make your own words. That would be fun too! I also bought a jar of Mod Podge Gloss, because everyone needs a jar of this stuff. It's magical, and it can be used as a sealer, glue, or top coat. I used it for all three, wee! I applied the glue with a foam brush like this, and I also used pearlized textured paper for the backing, since the frame's original backing is a dark gray shade. You can use whatever colors your heart desires for this project, but let me show you how I did it. 

DIY ROSE GOLD 3D PRINT
What do you think? Easy peasy, right? How do you like to add character to your rooms to make them feel more homey?


Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1