06 October 2014

MAC REBEL DRUGSTORE DUPES

MAC Rebel Drugstore Dupes. MAC Rebel is possibly my all-time favorite lipstick ever, so when I accidentally picked up really similar shades from the drugstore and realized it, I was so happy, cause now I can share them with you guys! I like finding drugstore alternatives to higher end products, because that means you can buy more for the same price as one high end product. Yes, that's my logical thinking, ha!

MAC Rebel (US$16) is berry-toned red with a satin finish that isn't too drying, yet it isn't moisturizing either. Depending on your skin tone and lip coloring, Rebel will lean more pink, red, or purple on different people. On myself, it leans more pink-purple.
DRUGSTORE DUPES
*All swatched with one swipe of the bullet except Velvet Rebel which was smoothed out (still one swipe).

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Sangria (US$5.99) has a creamy satin finish that is slightly more moisturizing than MAC Rebel with similar lasting power.

Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Rebel With Cause (US$1.65) has a satin finish, but is slightly less pigmented. Can be built up to the same pigmentation with two swipes with similar lasting power.

Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lacquer in Velvet Rebel (US$4.95) is a velvet matte lip stain with the same berry-red tone as MAC Rebel with greater pigmentation and lasting power.

Another MAC Rebel drugstore dupe that I have heard about but don't have in my collection is Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Sugar Plum Fairy (US$2.29), which has a semi-matte finish.

For the price of one MAC Rebel lipstick, you could buy all of these drugstore alternatives and still have some change left over. Now that is a good deal, right?

Do you know of any other dupes for MAC Rebel? What do you think of this shade for the autumn and winter season? Are you feeling it? 

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1