1. The faux leather moto jacket. I have fallen in love with the style of this jacket. It's edgy yet still feminine with a kick of "don't mess with me".
2. Lace skater dresses. Classy, fun, and flirty.
3. Gemstone bullet necklaces. This one has a skull bail, but you can find these all over Etsy. They're my new kryptonite.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Crossbody. I love Rebecca Minkoff's style. It goes so well with faux leather and studs.
5. Studded gloves. I probably won't get this exact Valentino pair right here, but something similar would go so well with the leather and lace.
6. Dr. Martens Drench Laceup Boots. Docs have been my favorite shoes of all time. I'll wear them with dresses or jeans, hell, I'll wear them under a wedding dress!
What styles do you tend to gravitate towards during the fall and winter season? Like any of my picks?
*This is not a sponsored post.
Connect with me!
I'm talking about Acne Coverage in my latest video. Have you seen it?