19 October 2014

ELF MINERAL FACE PRIMER | TONE ADJUSTING & BRIGHTENING

ELF Mineral Face Primer in Tone Adjusting Green & Brightening Purple. It's been a while since I've used a face primer, but I saw these two primers at the drugstore and decided to see what all the fuss was about. ELF Mineral Face Primers come in four (4) shades, Clear, Tone Adjusting Green, Brightening Purple, and Radiant Glow. I picked up Tone Adjusting Green to address my pigmentation and redness issues and Brightening Purple to help brightening up my dull complexion. 

ELF MINERAL FACE PRIMER
The formula feels like a typical silicone gel that is less oily than other primers I've tried. It dries smooth and makes my skin feel quite soft. As far as tone adjusting and brightening goes, I don't believe either of these helped with those issues. However, these primers did help smooth out my skin which resulted in a smoother foundation application. At $6.00 a bottle, I think these work pretty well for base preparation, but don't count on them to address any other types of issues. 

Have you tried any of the ELF primers? What are some of your favorite face primers?

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1