17 September 2014

TOP 5 LIPSTICKS FOR FALL

Top 5 Lipsticks for Fall. I'm kind of jealous that so many of you will get to experience colder seasons in the coming months, but that's ok, because this time next year, I will too! I've chosen 5 lipsticks from my collection that I would gravitate towards during the autumn and winter season. 

TOP 5 LIPSTICKS FOR FALL
Wet N Wild "Mauve Outta Here - Creamy, matte, rosey mauve
Wet N Wild Lipsticks are available at US drugstores for around $1.99, making these lipsticks a total bargain!

Makeup Revolution "Totally Not Boring!" - Creamy, satin, plum-toned rose
Makeup Revolution Lipsticks can be found online and in UK drugstores with prices ranging from $1.65 - $4.95 and many shades to choose from. 

YSL Rouge Volupte "11" - Creamy, Bright plum pink
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks are available at department stores as well as online for around $34. Considering the amazing pigmentation and formula of these lipsticks, they are well worth the hefty price tag. That packaging!

Rimmel London Kate Moss "10" - Creamy, glossy, orange-toned red
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks can still be found in your local drugstores both in the US and UK, with prices around $6-8 per lipstick. 

Milani Color Statement "Sangria" - Creamy, satin, plum rose
Milani Color Statement Lipsticks are my favorite drugstore lipstick available at US drugstores and online. The formula is amazing with a wide range of color choices at a price of $5-7. 


Let me know what you think of my picks and what yours are!

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1