20 September 2014

FRESH FALL MAKEUP

Fresh Fall Makeup. I've been way too lazy to wear makeup most days, and I'm going to blame it on the weather. It's either pouring rain or it's blazing hot, and I'm just not feeling it. However, today, I sat myself down in front of my beauty stash and decided to put some of it on my face. May as well use it, right? I came up with an easy fresh look that is really easy to replicate with whatever kind of makeup you have. Really, piece of cake. Speaking of cake, I had some red velvet cake, taro cheesecake, New York cheesecake, and a nice tiramisu today. It was delish!

FRESH FALL MAKEUP
For this fresh look, I used Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Foundation in the shade Buff 4 to even out my complexion and added a touch of concealer to cover any dark areas and blemishes. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer is a firm favorite, but you know that already. I set everything with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light to keep it all in place and add a soft pretty glow. A touch of Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Adored to the sides of my cheeks, some ELF Eyebrow Kit to define the brows, and the face is done.

For the eyes, I used a couple eyelid primers to keep my eyeshadow from shifting, then took the Estee Lauder Raisins Duo and brushed the dark raisin shade all over the lid, a peachy nude transition color through the crease and the light satin pink from the Raisins Duo on the center of the eyelid to add some shimmer. To define my eyes, I used the Balm Schwing Liquid Liner and Maybelline Mega Plush waterproof mascara in Very Black. 

I do like my bright lips, but I thought I would go the nude route today with a pretty pink nude, Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Nude Creme. 

What shades do you like to pull out when autumn comes around? 

Connect with me!

Have you seen my latest video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1