23 July 2014

MY MAKEUP STORAGE

My Makeup Storage. Finally, my makeup organization plan is coming together. I ordered some acrylic storage units from Hautelook (invite link) several weeks ago, and they only just came in today. After work, I made a point to get my crap together, because it was overtaking my entire desk, which is 4.5 ft. x 2.2 ft. I already had one unit that I purchased from Hautelook a while back, and when they came back on offer, I figured I'd give myself a couple more units for my birthday. These units in particular retail for $38 depending on where you buy them. Hautelook sells them for $15-$18, depending on the supplier. Considering they come with 3 drawers and a top unit that holds 12 lipsticks with extra room to store other items as well, I figured $15 is a pretty good deal. 

MY MAKEUP STORAGE
Now that I have 3 units, I stacked and secured all the drawers to create one large unit and placed the attachments around the edge of my desk to open up the center. Also, I store my smaller eyeshadow palettes in another acrylic box, but since I'm not quite satisfied with that, I'll have to figure out what to do with it sooner or later... hopefully sooner!
I think these drawers are a great alternative to some of the more expensive acrylic containers, especially since they are built using a pretty thick acrylic, and I love that the handles are decorative and the edges are beveled, which adds a feminine touch.

How do you store your makeup? Do you have any recommendations to store palettes other than magazine/letter holders? I already have a few of those in mind ;).


Connect with me!

Meet Alan & Courtney from Southern Life NOLA!
A beautiful couple full of life and happiness, working together to create a sustainable and prosperous life all while helping others each step of the way. After battling thyroid cancer, Courtney turned to NeriumAD which helped lighten and reverse the scarring from surgery, and the results were amazing enough to prompt Alan and Courtney to join the Nerium team. Want to know more about this power couple? Check out their blog here, and their NeriumAD site here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1