09 July 2014

DIY ROTATING MAKEUP STAND

DIY Rotating Makeup Stand. Pinterest is a very inspiring place, and while I love a good how-to, I also like to switch it up and mix and match ideas together. They're the best! Like this rotating makeup stand. I saw some really cute cupcake stands, and even made one completely out of glass for my wedding a couple years ago. Needing a storage option for my office, I wanted something pretty and functional. This makeup stand is pretty nice to look at and adds a decorative element to the space while creating storage space at the same time. I also like to take product photos on the top layer. So pretty! 

DIY Rotating Makeup Stand
DIY's are best shown through video (at least for me), so if you want to see how I made this, check out the video below. It's super easy and cheap, I promise. :)


How do you like it? Would you use/make something like this? 

Connect with me!


Meet Alan & Courtney from Southern Life NOLA!
A beautiful couple full of life and happiness, working together to create a sustainable and prosperous life all while helping others each step of the way. After battling thyroid cancer, Courtney turned to NeriumAD which helped lighten and reverse the scarring from surgery, and the results were amazing enough to prompt Alan and Courtney to join the Nerium team. Want to know more about this power couple? Check out their blog here, and their NeriumAD site here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1