02 June 2014

YSL VOLUPTE SHEER CANDY #4 SUCCULENT POMEGRANATE

YSL Volupte Sheer Candy #4 Succulent Pomegranate. Finally, I have a YSL lip product that is my own! I am just going to say that it is the most beautiful makeup product that I have ever owned. It's just... wow! Long story short, Friday night, we went strolling downtown and ended up at the main Duty Free, and this beauty ended up in my hand. Then it was mine.

YSL Volupte Sheer Candy #4 Succulent Pomegranate
The packaging is stunning! A weighty sleek silver case with gold filigree throughout the middle, and the lip color showcased behind the filigree. You can feel the quality, and it is truly amazing.

Lift the cap, and this is the beautiful #4 Succulent Pomegranate. The Volupte Sheer Candy line are gloss balms that are meant to be sheer yet pigmented and very moisturizing. #4 is a sheer pinky-red that smells like my favorite candies in the world - the Mexican kind. Oh that sweet, spicy goodness!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting the pigmentation to be great, since it is a gloss balm. But look at that! It's perfect, at least I think so. It's sheer but packs a punch of color, and the shade is so pretty and fresh. The formula is very moisturizing without being sticky, lasting for hours, even while I sipped water and caught up on some blog reading. For sure, I'm going to pick up another shade. I'm thinking #7 Sweet Fig, a gorgeous deep red. Mmm yes.

So what do you think? Do you have any/want any YSL lippies? Is this not gorgeous?!?

Connect with me!

Meet Julie, The Salt Life Wife
One of the sweetest women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing through blogging, Julie is on a journey, battling infertility. Beauty blogging and vlogging her life helps keep her positive, and that's one of the most inspirational things, her positivity. You just can't help but love her! She's started over from scratch, so head on over to her blog and her channel to show her some #bbloggers love! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1